We invite you to join the monograph team
“NEWEST AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGIES
IN THE CONTEXT OF EURO-INTEGRATION PROCESSES “.
The monograph will be published in Austria and assigned to ISBN Verlag SWG imex GmbH, Nürnberg, Deutschland.
The monograph provides the following sections:
Section I. Economy
- Actual problems and prospects for the development of agricultural insurance in Ukraine.
- Features of insurance in the activities of enterprises of the agricultural sector.
- The role of agricultural insurance in ensuring national economic security.
Section II. Finance
- Modern realities and prospects of the insurance market of Ukraine.
- Development of the agricultural insurance market in Ukraine.
- Models of agricultural insurance.
- New insurance products in agriculture.
- The use of foreign experience of agricultural insurance in the domestic realities.
Section III. Accounting
- Calculations in agricultural insurance.
- Accounting losses in the agricultural sector of the economy.
- Audit of agricultural risks.
Section IV. Management and marketing
- Public-private partnership in agricultural insurance.
- Agricultural insurance in the development of information technology.
- Risk management in agriculture.
Section V. Regulatory
- Insurance coverage in agriculture.
- Features of the conclusion of agricultural insurance contracts.
- State support for agricultural insurance.
Please note that for applicants of academic titles, according to the “Order of assigning academic titles to scientific and pedagogical workers” dated January 14, 2016 No. 13), scientific papers included in the Scopus or Web of Science scientometric databases can be replaced with the publication of materials in English language in international publishing houses (paragraphs 4, paragraph 2, P. II).
All additional information can be found at:
Pasechnik Yurii Vasylovych
tel .: +38 (067) 472–35–30
For placement of materials in a collective monograph, the authors need until September 20, 2019:
fill out an application at the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXPosfe9A3OXk2_ik6CBudTsbWgU6pQmHDL39LTpUZI/edit
send to the editorial office:
subsection or section of the monograph (the number of co-authors should not exceed two people);
Materials presented in English and German must be certified by the appropriate experts!
Doctor of Science Review (for non-degree authors);
pay the registration fee.
The cost of publication is:
with receipt of a printed copy – 600 UAH. for 10-12 pages of text (full or full);
with only electronic version in PDF format – 400 UAH. for 10-12 pages of text (full or full).
Pages above the specified amount are paid at the rate of 50 UAH. for each additional page (full or not full).
The cost of an additional copy is 200 UAH.
The cost of publication includes: reviewing, prototyping, monograph printing (October 30, 2019).
For foreign authors, the cost of publication is 35 euros (electronic version in PDF format), postage for delivery of the copy to the author is additionally paid (according to the tariffs set by Ukrposhta)