CHERKAS’S DEPARTMENT OF THE ACADEMY OF ECONOMIC SCIENCES OF UKRAINE
We invite you to join the monograph team
“NEWEST AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGIES
IN THE CONTEXT OF EURO-INTEGRATION PROCESSES “.
The monograph will be published in Austria and assigned to it by a foreign edition ISBN.
Materials for the following scientific areas are accepted for publication:
08.00.00 – economics
12.00.00 – legal sciences
22.00.00 – sociological sciences
25.00.00 – public administration
The monograph provides the following sections:
1. The latest agricultural insurance technology in the context of European integration processes.
2. Financial aspects of social growth.
3. Socio-economic foundations of the development of the national economy.
4. Accounting policies and marketing technologies in the management of business entities.
5. Second-hand management system in Ukraine.
6. Legal regulation of social transformations.
7. The hospitality industry.
To post materials in a collective monograph, authors must, by November 10, 2019:
- fill out an electronic application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eSwnPY_Fqlz2Kxl7AsppM9Xk9XyxiAJt7clNo5oTxdg/edit;
- send to the editorial office:
section of the monograph (the number of co-authors should not exceed two people)
Annotation in English (information about the author, title of the article and abstract (at least 300 words)
review of a doctor of science (for authors without a degree);
- pay the bill sent by the publisher.
The cost of publication is:
with a hard copy – 700 UAH. for 10-12 pages of text (whether full or complete)
with receiving only the electronic version in PDF format – 450 UAH. for 10-12 pages of text (whether full or full).
Pages above the specified volume are paid at the rate of 50 UAH. for each page (full or incomplete).
The cost of an additional copy is 200 UAH.
For foreign authors, the cost of publication is 30 euros, postage for the delivery of a copy to the author is additionally paid (according to the tariffs established by Ukrposhta)!
The sole works of members of the Presidium of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine are printed free of charge.
Distribution of electronic files will be carried out until November 30, 2019 at the indicated email addresses.
Distribution of printed copies will be carried out until December 15, 2019 at the specified addresses of New Mail departments at the expense of the recipient.
Until December 25, 2019, the monograph will be posted on the Academy website.
Coordinator: Pasechnik Yuri Vasilievich: +38 (067) 472-35-30
All additional information can be found at: email@example.comMore detailed information and requirements for the design of articles