We invite you to write a collective monograph
“THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES OF NEO-INDUSTRIAL TRANSFORMATIONS: FINANCIAL, LEGAL AND SOCIOLOGICAL ASPECTS”
The monograph will be published in Austria
with the assignment of the ISBN of a foreign publishing house
on the website of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine (http://www.aenu.org/);
Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com.ua).
The printed copy is located: Austrian National Library.
All additional information can be found at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Pasichnik Yurii Vasilievich
Tel. 067 472 35 30
DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO!
1. For applicants for academic titles, according to the “Procedure for conferring academic titles to scientific and scientific-pedagogical workers” dated January 14, 2016 No. 13 (as amended on 03.03.2017), scientific works included in the scientometric databases Scopus or Web of Science, by decision Academic Council of a higher educational institution may be replaced by the publication of a monograph in English in one of the international publishing houses (p. 4., p. 2, R. ІІ).
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “On the publication of the results of dissertations for obtaining the scientific degrees of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences” 09/23/2019 No. 1220: According to paragraphs. 47 clause 4 of the Regulation “On the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine”, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on October 16, 2014 No. 630 (as amended on 08.07.2020), and clause 12 of the “Procedure for conferring scientific degrees”, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine 24 July 2013 No. 567 (as amended on July 23, 2020):
1) the main scientific results of the dissertation (made in the form of a manuscript, monograph, scientific report) for the scientific degree of Doctor of Science should be stated in no less than 20 scientific publications that reveal the main content of the dissertation. Such scientific publications include: no more than two monographs (sections in collective monographs);
2) the main scientific results of the dissertation for the scientific degree of candidate of sciences must be stated in at least three scientific publications that reveal the main content of the dissertation. These scientific publications include:
articles in scientific journals included in the list of scientific publications of Ukraine (instead of one article, a monograph or a section of a monograph published in co-authorship may be credited).
3. According to the Project “Procedure for conferring scientific degrees” developed by the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education:
1) the main scientific results of the dissertation, competition for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, in the form of a manuscript, should be presented in at least 3 scientific publications that reveal the main content of the dissertation. Such scientific publications include: articles in scientific journals included in the list of scientific professional publications of Ukraine (instead of one article, a monograph or a section of a monograph published in co-authorship may be credited);
2) the main results of the scientific achievement that is submitted for the degree of Doctor of Science must be stated in at least 20 scientific publications. These scientific publications include: no more than two (two) monographs (sections in collective monographs).
The monograph provides for the following tentative titles of sections:
- Financial markets, insurance and government fiscal policy.
- Development of the agro-industrial complex and rural areas.
- National economy under neo-industrialism.
- Entrepreneurship, accounting policy and management of large, medium and small business structures.
- Industry of hospitality and tourism.
- Legal regulation of economic and social processes.
- Financial, legal and organizational aspects of ensuring the educational process in a pandemic.
The titles of the sections can be specified according to the materials presented.
To post materials in the monograph, the authors must by October 15, 2020:
– fill out an electronic application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u7d_vLo_hoHK-8_G5W430vGY0gnkNgvb4c9kyK-4QuA/edit;
– send to the editor:
– subsection or section of the monograph (the number of co-authors should not exceed two people);
Doctor of Science review (for authors who do not have a scientific degree);
– information about the author (s) in Ukrainian and English (in a separate file).
– pay the invoice for the publication of materials.
The electronic file of the monograph will be dispatched until November 15, 2020, at the indicated email addresses.
Distribution of hard copies will be carried out until December 01, 2020, at the indicated addresses of the New mail offices at the expense of the recipient.
Until December 15, 2020, the monograph will be posted on the website of the Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine.More detailed information