ACADEMY OF ECONOMIC SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
CHERKASY DEPARTMENT OF ACADEMY OF ECOONOMIC SCIENCE
invites you to join the collective of authors of the monograph
«ECONOMIC AND LEGAL FOUNDATIONS OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
OF POSTCRISIS PERIOD»
Monograph will be published in Austria and assigned with ISBN of foreign publishing
on the web-site of Academy of Economic Science of Ukraine (http://www.aenu.org/)
Printed copies are placed:
Austrian National Library
Materials of the following scientific directions are accepted to publishing:
08 – economic sciences
12 – juridical sciences
256 – National Security (by individual areas of support and activities)
You can find all the additional information here: email@example.com
Person to contact: Pasichnyk Yury Vasyliovych
Mobile number: 067 472 35 30
WE DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING
Decree of The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “On publishing of results of theses on taking a doctor’s or candidate of science degree” dated 09.2019 № 1220:
- main scientific results of the thesis (carried out as a manual, a monograph or a scientific report) on taking a doctor’s degree should be highlighted at least in 20 scientific publications which reveal main content of a thesis. To these belong: no more than two monographs (chapters in collective monographs)
- main scientific results of the thesis on taking a candidate of science degree should be highlighted at least in three scientific publications which reveal main content of a thesis. To these belong: articles in scientific publications included to the list of scientific professional publications of Ukraine (a monograph or a chapter of a monograph can be accepted instead of one article, published in co-authorship) (https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1086-19#Text).
According to the Decision of The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On conferment of PhD degree” dated March 6, 2019 № 167 (editing dated07.2021, basis – 608-2021):
The scientist, who is suggested to council membership, should have at least three scientific publications published for the last five years … To these belong: monographs, chapters of monographs …
Main scientific results of the thesis on taking a candidate of science degree should be highlighted at least in three scientific publications which reveal main content of a thesis. To these belong: articles in scientific publications included to the list of scientific professional publications of Ukraine with conferment of “B” category (a monograph or a chapter of a monograph can be accepted instead of one article, published in co-authorship) (https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/167-2019-%D0%BF#n18).
According to p. 6 of the Order of the President of Ukraine “Requirements for personal composition” Project of the Decree of The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “On approval the Principal on specialized scientific council about conferment of doctor’s degree”:
Specialists who are about to be included to doctor council membership have to correspond to the following criteria:
having scientific publications among which: at least one monograph (or two chapters in collective monographs) published for the last 5 years. (https://mon.gov.ua/ua/news/mon-proponuye-do-gromadskogo-obgovorennya-proyekt-nakazu-pro-zatverdzhennya-polozhennya-pro-specializovanu-vchenu-radu-z-prisudzhennya-naukovogo-stupenya-doktora-nauk).
According to p. 38 “Licensing conditions of proceeding educational activities dated 30 December 2015 № 1187 (editing dated 20.06.2021, basis – 365-2021)»:
Achievements in professional activity which are used for estimation of staffing in educational components, accepted for the last five years:
3) having published textbook or handbook (including electronic ones) or monographs (with the whole coverage at least 5,0 author sheets) as well as published in co-authorship (with the whole coverage at least 1,5 author sheet for each co-author) (https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1187-2015-%D0%BF#Text).
The following titles of chapters are supposed to be in monographs:
- The financial system of Ukraine and EU member states.
- Agro-industrial complex and development of territorial communities.
- Problematic aspects of national economic development.
- Management and marketing of implementation of business support state policy.
- Accounting policy of enterprises.
- Hospitality and tourism industry.
- Legal development foundations of Ukraine.
- Economic security of business and the state.
Titles of chapters can be specified according to given materials.
For placement materials in the monograph authors have to do the following by October 30, 2021:
- to fill in an electronic form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1clhkKI13DeQol7EXcE3PrGvPhOvZPI10wU9G4qMWf8A/edit;
- to send to the editing office address:
a sub-chapter or a chapter of a monograph (the amount of co-authors must not exceed two people);
a review of a doctor of sciences (for authors who do not have a degree)
information about an author (authors) in Ukrainian and English (in a separate file)
- to pay the bill sent by editing office
Mailing of electronic monography file will be done by December 1, 2021 to mentioned e-mails.
Mailing of printed copies will be done by December 15, 2021 to mentioned department addresses of Nova Poshta, at the recipient’s expense.
The monograph will be posted on the website of Academy of Economic Science of Ukraine by January 1, 2022.
The cost of publication (peer review, prototyping, a monograph printing):
-including receiving electronic copy and printed copy is 700 UAH per 10-15 pages of text (both full and not full)
-including receiving electronic copy only in PDF format is 600 UAH per 10-15 pages of text (both full and not full)
-the cost of a separate chapter which is more than 30 pages is specified in editing office.
Pages with the coverage mentioned above are paid on the calculation 50 UAH per each page (both full and not full). The cost of additional printed copy is 200 UAH.
For foreign authors the cost of electronic publication is 20 EUR, the cost of printed one is 30 EUR. Post expenses for delivery to author are paid additionally (according to Ukrposhta fare)!More